9th Symposium on Translation Editing, Proofreading and Translating: a Space of Confluences_Spain

تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة
  • ahmed_allaithy
    رئيس الجمعية
    • May 2006

9th Symposium on Translation Editing, Proofreading and Translating: a Space of Confluences_Spain

<span class="282585209-29092007"> <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><b><span style="font-family: calibri"><font face="Times New Roman">9th Symposium on Translation</font></span></b></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><b><span style="font-family: calibri"><font face="Times New Roman">Editing, Proofreading and Translating: a Space of Confluences </font></span></b></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><i><span style="font-family: calibri"><font face="Times New Roman">8-10 November 2007</font></span></i></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><i><span style="font-family: calibri"><font face="Times New Roman">Faculty of Human and Social Sciences</font></span></i></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><font face="Times New Roman"><i><span style="font-family: calibri">Universitat</span></i><i><span style="font-family: calibri"> </span></i><i><span style="font-family: calibri">Jaume</span></i><i><span style="font-family: calibri"> I</span></i><span style="font-family: calibri"></span></font></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><span style="font-family: calibri"><font face="Times New Roman"></font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><b><span style="font-family: calibri"><font face="Times New Roman">Organization</font></span></b></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><font face="Times New Roman"><i><span style="font-family: calibri">Esther</span></i><i><span style="font-family: calibri"> </span></i><i><span style="font-family: calibri">Monz&oacute;</span></i><i><span style="font-family: calibri"></span></i></font></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><font face="Times New Roman"><i><span style="font-family: calibri">Daniel</span></i><i><span style="font-family: calibri"> </span></i><i><span style="font-family: calibri">P.</span></i><i><span style="font-family: calibri"> </span></i><i><span style="font-family: calibri">Grau</span></i><i><span style="font-family: calibri"></span></i></font></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><span style="font-family: calibri"><font face="Times New Roman"></font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><b><span style="font-family: calibri"><font face="Times New Roman">Introduction</font></span></b></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 10pt; text-align: justify"><span style="font-family: calibri"><font face="Times New Roman">Every two years the Department of Translation and Communication at the Universitat Jaume I organizes a symposium on different aspects of this discipline. In November this year the 9th Symposium on Translation will be devoted to the confluences between translation, proofreading and editorial design. For three days issues related to linguistic and terminological standardization, proofreading in Spanish and Catalan, design and typography will be at the centre of the debate.</font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt; text-align: justify"><span style="font-family: calibri"><font face="Times New Roman">The organizers would like to invite all those interested in these topics not only to attend and take part in the debates, but also to present their experiences and own research on the topics of this 9th Symposium.</font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt; text-align: justify"><span style="font-family: calibri"><font face="Times New Roman"></font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt; text-align: justify"><b><span style="font-family: calibri"><font face="Times New Roman">Collaborations</font></span></b></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt; text-align: justify"><span style="font-family: calibri"><font face="Times New Roman">In order to enlarge the views offered in the Symposium, the organizing committee would like to invite practitioners and researchers to submit 15-minute-paper proposals on the confluences between translation, proofreading and typographic design:</font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><span style="font-family: calibri"><font face="Times New Roman"></font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt 36pt"><span style="font-family: symbol"><span>·<span style="font: 7pt 'times new roman'">        </span></span></span><span style="font-family: calibri"><font face="Times New Roman">Linguistic and terminological planning in Spanish and Catalan. </font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt 36pt"><span style="font-family: symbol"><span>·<span style="font: 7pt 'times new roman'">        </span></span></span><span style="font-family: calibri"><font face="Times New Roman">The translator’s and proofreader’s profession. </font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt 36pt"><span style="font-family: symbol"><span>·<span style="font: 7pt 'times new roman'">        </span></span></span><span style="font-family: calibri"><font face="Times New Roman">Proofreading and (institutional and editorial) language policy. </font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt 36pt"><span style="font-family: symbol"><span>·<span style="font: 7pt 'times new roman'">        </span></span></span><span style="font-family: calibri"><font face="Times New Roman">Design and editing.</font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><span style="font-family: calibri"><font face="Times New Roman"></font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt; text-align: justify"><b><span style="font-family: calibri"><font face="Times New Roman">Timetable and Deadlines</font></span></b></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt 36pt; text-align: justify"><span style="font-family: symbol"><span>·<span style="font: 7pt 'times new roman'">        </span></span></span><font face="Times New Roman"><span style="font-family: calibri">Those interested in taking part in this Symposium should submit a title and a 500-word abstract to the Symposium Secretariat (</span><span><a href="http://uk.f276.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=correccio@gmail.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" ymailto="mailto:correccio@gmail.com"><span style="font-family: calibri"><font color="#003399">correccio@gmail.com</font></span></a></span><span style="font-family: calibri">) <i>by </i></span><i><span style="font-family: calibri">30<sup>th</sup> September 2007</span></i><i><span style="font-family: calibri">. </span></i><span style="font-family: calibri">They must include authors’ institutional affiliations and contact details.</span></font></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt 36pt; text-align: justify"><span style="font-family: symbol"><span>·<span style="font: 7pt 'times new roman'">        </span></span></span><font face="Times New Roman"><span style="font-family: calibri">Acceptance of selected proposals will be<i> announced on </i></span><i><span style="font-family: calibri">10<sup>th</sup> October 2007</span></i><span style="font-family: calibri">.</span></font></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt 36pt; text-align: justify"><span style="font-family: symbol"><span>·<span style="font: 7pt 'times new roman'">        </span></span></span><span style="font-family: calibri"><font face="Times New Roman">The proceedings of the Symposium will be published.</font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt; text-align: justify"><span style="font-family: calibri"><font face="Times New Roman"></font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt; text-align: justify"><b><span style="font-family: calibri"><font face="Times New Roman">Additional Information</font></span></b></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt; text-align: justify"><font face="Times New Roman"><span style="font-family: calibri">Enquiries regarding scientific contents of proposals may be addressed to the Symposium Secretariat (</span><span><a href="http://uk.f276.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=correccio@gmail.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" ymailto="mailto:correccio@gmail.com"><span style="font-family: calibri"><font color="#003399">correccio@gmail.com</font></span></a></span><span style="font-family: calibri">) in Catalan, Spanish or English.</span></font></p><p class="MsoPlainText" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt; text-align: center" align="center"><span><a href="http://www.tipotrad.uji.es/ix/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow"><font face="Times New Roman" color="#003399">http://www.tipotrad.uji.es/ix/</font></a></span><u><span style="font-size: 12pt; color: black; font-family: calibri"></span></u></p><p></p></span>
    د. أحـمـد اللَّيثـي
    رئيس الجمعية الدولية لمترجمي العربية
    تلك الدَّارُ الآخرةُ نجعلُها للذين لا يُريدون عُلُوًّا فى الأَرضِ ولا فَسادا والعاقبةُ للمتقين.

فَعِشْ لِلْخَيْرِ، إِنَّ الْخَيْرَ أَبْقَى ... وَذِكْرُ اللهِ أَدْعَى بِانْشِغَالِـي

يعمل...
X