• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة
  • Reader
    • Jan 2007

Keyboard Shortcuts

<div align="left"><font size="+2">Hello,</font><br /><font size="+2">Firstly, i would like to apologize for writing in English. I'm absolutely not master in this language, however i'm using it in this topic for two reasons: On one hand, it is easy to type for me, and on other hand i won't need to find the Arabic equivalents for the English terms.</font><br /><br /><font size="+2">The schortcut keys are helpful to navigate quickly and easily. They are mostly used in combination with, like: alt + x or Ctrl + l;</font><br /><br /><font size="+2">Those schortcut keys are unfortunately webbrowser dependent. Personally, i'm using Mozilla Firefox browser. And my tips are therefore based on that browser.</font><br /><br /><font size="+2">Clicking the key windows key makes the startmenu get opened. You can then use the cursor keys to navigate to the browser (Mozilla Firefox), and thereaftere, you click on its icon.</font><br /><br /><font size="+2">A wepbase is now opened in your browser. But i'm suppsing you lost control on your mouse, so what to do to open this site (wataonline.net)?</font><br /><font size="+2">Simply, you can use the function key: F6. It select the url in the address bar, and then you type the url of this site. and thereaftere, you click on Enter/Return.</font><br /><br /><font size="+2">This site is now opened, but you need to navigate in the site. You use the cursor keys preferrably, or you use the keys: </font><br /><font size="+2">Page up: move above,</font><br /><font size="+2">Page down: move down.</font><br /><font size="+2">Home: Go to top.</font><br /><font size="+2">End: Go to botton.</font><br /><br /><font size="+2">If you want to search a word on th page, you use the following combination of keys:</font><br /><font size="+2">Ctrl + F. (a box will be opened to type the key word).</font><br /><br /><font size="+2">Now, you want to open a hyperlink (thread). How can you put the cursor on the hyperlink (thread)?</font><br /><font size="+2">To do that, you don't also need the mouse. You can clink on the key: F7. You will get a warning box, you clink on Enter. After that, you can use the cursor keys to put on the cursor on the right (hyper)link and then you click on Enter/Return. </font><br /><br /><font size="+2">Another useful key is the Tab key. You can use it navigate between the text areas/ small boxes (but also the hyper links when existing).</font><br /><br /><font size="+2">Generally, you can do with the shortcut keys almost all you can do by using the mouse. So learn them!!</font><br /><font size="+2">[Be aware that they can also cause a browser crash in some cases especially when using the F7]</font><br /><br /><font size="+2">For furthermore reading, see:</font><br /><font size="+2">http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/keyboard</font><br /><font size="+2"> </font><br /><font size="+2"> Further additions are welcome!!</font><br /><br /><font size="+2">Best regards,</font></div>
يعمل...
X