• الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة
  • ahmed_allaithy
    رئيس الجمعية
    • May 2006

ترجمة_حديث موضوع في فضائل سور القرآن

ترجمتي الانجليزية لأحد الموضوعات في كتاب فضائل القرآن للمستغفري، تحقيق السلوم:

قال الدكتور أحمد بن فارس السلوم: "اشتهر عن نوح بن ابي مريم الجامع أنه جمع كل شيء إلا الصدق ، وهذا حديث طويل في فضائل القرآن موضوع نُسِبَ وضعه إلى نوح هذا وإلى غيره .
    Dr. Ahmad ibn Fāris al-Sallūm said: “It is well known about Nūḥ ibn Abī Maryam al-Jāmiʿ that he collected everything except truthfulness, and this is a lengthy fabricated hadith on the virtues of the Qur'an, with the fabrication attributed to this Nūḥ and to others as well.
    قال السيوطي : أما الحديث الطويل في فضائل القرآن سورة سورة فإنه موضوع كما أخرج الحاكم في المدخل بسنده إلى أبي عمار المروزي أنه قيل لأبي عصمة الجامع من أين لك عن عكرمة عن ابن عباس في فضائل القرآن سورة سورة وليس عند أصحاب عكرمة هذا فقال أني رأيت الناس قد أعرضوا عن القرآن واشتغلوا بفقه أبي حنيفة ومغازي ابن إسحاق فوضعت هذا الحديث حسبة .
    Al-Suyuti said: As for the lengthy hadith on the virtues of the Qur'an, surah by surah, it is fabricated, as narrated by al-Hakim in Al-Madkhal with his chain of transmission to Abu ʿAmmar al-Marwazi, who said that it was asked of Abu ʿIsmah al-Jāmiʿ: "Where did you get [this narration] from ʿIkrimah from Ibn ʿAbbas on the virtues of the Qur'an, surah by surah, when none of ʿIkrimah’s companions have this?" He replied, "I saw that people had turned away from the Qur'an and were busy with the jurisprudence of Abu Hanifa and the expeditions of Ibn Ishaq, so I fabricated this hadith as an act of merit seeking Allah’s pleasure."
    وروى ابن حبان في مقدمة تاريخ الضعفاء عن ابن مهدي قال قلت لميسرة بن عبد ربه من أين حئت بهذه الأحاديث من قرأ كذا فله كذا قال وضعتها أرغب الناس فيها.
    Ibn Hibban narrated in the introduction to Tārīkh al-Ḍuʿafāʾ from Ibn Mahdi, who said: I asked Maysarah ibn ʿAbd Rabbih, "Where did you get these hadiths—'Whoever recites such-and-such, he will get such-and-such reward'?" He replied, "I fabricated them to encourage people to recite [the Qur'an]."
    وروينا عن المؤمل بن إسماعيل قال حدثني شيخ بحديث أُبَيّ بن كَعْب في فضائل سور القرآن سورة سورة فقال حدثني رجل بالمدائن وهو حي فصرت إليه فقلت له من حدثك قال حدثني شيخ بواسط وهو حي فصرت إليه فقلت له من حدثك قال حدثني شيخ بالبصرة فصرت إليه فقلت له من حدثك قال حدثني شيخ بعبادان فصرت إليه فأخذ بيدي فأدخلني بيتا فإذا فيه قوم من المتصوفة ومعهم شيخ فقال هذا الشيخ حدثني فقلت يا شيخ من حدثك فقال لم يحدثني أحد ولكننا رأينا الناس قد رغبوا عن القرآن فوضعنا لهم هذا الحديث ليصرفوا قلوبهم إلى القرآن.
    We also narrated from al-Mu’ammal ibn Ismail, who said: A shaykh (an elderly man) narrated to me a hadith from Ubayy ibn Kaʿb on the virtues of the Qur'anic surahs, surah by surah. He said, "A man in al-Mada’in narrated it to me while he was still alive." So I went to him and asked, "Who narrated it to you?" He said, "A shaykh in Wāsiṭ, who is still alive, narrated it to me." So I went to him and asked, "Who narrated it to you?" He said, "A shaykh in Basrah narrated it to me." So I went to him and asked, "Who narrated it to you?" He said, "A shaykh in ʿAbbādān narrated it to me." So I went to him, and he took me by the hand, led me into a house, and there were some Sufis with a shaykh among them. He said, "This is the shaykh who narrated it to me." So I asked the shaykh, "Who narrated it to you?" He said, "No one narrated it to me, but we saw that people had turned away from the Qur'an, so we fabricated this hadith to turn their hearts toward the Qur'an."
    قال ابن الصلاح ولقد أخطأ الواحدي المفسر ومن ذكره من المفسرين في إيداعه تفاسيرهم
    قال التقي ابن الصلاح : .. وهكذا حال الحديث الطويل الذي يروى عن أُبَيّ بن كَعْب عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم في فضل القرآن سورة فسورة ، بحث باحث عن مخرجه حتى انتهى إلى من اعترف بأنه وجماعة وضعوه ، وإن أثر الوضع لبين عليه ، وقد أخطأ الواحدي المفسر ومن ذكره من المفسرين في إيداعه تفاسيرهم . ( المقدمة : ص 100-101 ، وعنه السيوطي في الإتقان : 4 / 116) ، وممن نص على وضعه ابن المبارك ، وابن القيم ( المنار المنيف : ص113 ) .

Ibn al-Salah said: Al-Wahidi, the exegete, erred, as did others among the exegetes who included it in their exegeses.
    Taqi al-Din Ibn al-Salah said: This is also the case with the lengthy hadith that is narrated from Ubayy ibn Kaʿb from the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) regarding the virtues of the Qur'an, surah by surah. A researcher sought out its chain of transmission until he reached someone who admitted that he and a group of others had fabricated it, and the signs of fabrication are clear upon it. Al-Wahidi, the exegete, erred, as did those who mentioned it among the exegetes by including it in their exegeses. (Al-Muqaddimah, pp. 100-101, cited by al-Suyuti in Al-Itqan, 4/116). Those who explicitly declared it fabricated include Ibn al-Mubarak and Ibn al-Qayyim (Al-Manar al-Munif, p. 113).
    قلت : قد وضع لهذا الحديث عدة أسانيد :
    ففي حين رواه المستغفري في فضائل القران من طريق عبدالله بن روح المدائني نا شبابة بن سوار الفزاري نا مخلد بن عبدالواحد البصري عن علي بن زيد وعن عطاء بن أبي ميمونة عن زِر بن حُبَيْش عن أُبَيّ بن كَعْب فإنه توجد له أسانيد أخرى .

"I said: Several chains of transmission (asanid) have been fabricated for this hadith:
    While al-Mustaghfiri narrated it in Fadā'il al-Qur'ān through the chain of transmission of ʿAbdullāh ibn Rawḥ al-Madā'inī: Shabābah ibn Siwār al-Fazārī narrated to us: Mukhallad ibn ʿAbd al-Wāḥid al-Baṣrī narrated to us on the authority of ʿAlī ibn Zayd and ʿAtāʾ ibn Abī Maymūnah, who narrated from Zirr ibn Ḥubaysh, who narrated from Ubayy ibn Kaʿb, it also has other chains of transmission.
    فقد رواه في فضائل يس من حديث إبراهيم بن محفوظ الأديب نا خلف بن مُحَمَّد نا أبو مُحَمَّد حامد بن سهل نا سليمان بن سلمة الخبائري نا مُحَمَّد بن حمير نا عَبْدالله بن عثمان عن الحجاج بن عَبْدالله بن هرمز عن علي بن زيد عن عطاء بن أبي ميمونة عن زِر بن حُبَيْش عن أُبَيّ بن كَعْب.
    It has also been narrated in Fadā'il Yāsīn from the hadith of Ibrāhīm ibn Maḥfūẓ al-Adīb: Khalaf ibn Muḥammad narrated to us: Abū Muḥammad Ḥāmid ibn Sahl narrated to us: Sulaymān ibn Salamah al-Khubayrī narrated to us: Muḥammad ibn Ḥumayr narrated to us: ʿAbdullāh ibn ʿUthmān narrated from al-Ḥajjāj ibn ʿAbdullāh ibn Hurmuz, who narrated from ʿAlī ibn Zayd and ʿAtāʾ ibn Abī Maymūnah, who narrated from Zirr ibn Ḥubaysh, who narrated from Ubayy ibn Kaʿb.
    ورواه الثعلبي في الكشف والبيان (7/188، 309) من طريق مُحَمَّد بن عمران بن أبي ليلى عن أبيه عن مخلد بن عبدالواحد عن الحجاج بن عبدالله عن أبي الخليل ، وعن علي بن زيد وعطاء بن أبي ميمونة عن زِر بن حُبَيْش عن أُبَيِّ
    Al-Thaʿlabī also narrated it in Al-Kashf wal-Bayān (7/188, 309) through the chain of transmission of Muḥammad ibn ʿImrān ibn Abī Laylā from his father, from Mukhallad ibn ʿAbd al-Wāḥid, from al-Ḥajjāj ibn ʿAbdullāh, from Abū al-Khalīl, and from ʿAlī ibn Zayd and ʿAtāʾ ibn Abī Maymūnah, who narrated from Zirr ibn Ḥubaysh, who narrated from Ubayy... (continued)."
    ورواه أيضا (5/116 ، 196 ، 304 ، 6/205 ، 7/5، 122، 155 ، 291، 8/5 ، 69، 97، 138) من طريق أبي إسحق إبراهيم بن شريك وغيره عن أحمد بن يونس اليربوعي عن سلام بن سليم المدائني عن هارون بن كثير عن زيد بن أسلم عن أبيه عن أبي أمامة عن أُبَيّ بن كَعْب .
    It was also narrated (5/116, 196, 304, 6/205, 7/5, 122, 155, 291, 8/5, 69, 97, 138) through the chain of transmission of Abū Isḥāq Ibrāhīm ibn Sharīk and others from Aḥmad ibn Yūnus al-Yarbūʿī, from Salām ibn Salīm al-Madā'inī, from Hārūn ibn Kathīr, from Zayd ibn Aslam, from his father, from Abū Umāmah, from Ubayy ibn Kaʿb.
    وروى لسلام متابعة ، فقد أخرجه الثعلبي (7/269 ) من طريق إسماعيل بن عمرو عن يوسف بن عطية قال حدثنا هارون بن كثير .
    ورواه أيضا (7/62، 8/119) من طريق إسماعيل بن عمرو عن يوسف بن عطية عن هارون بن كثير بإسناده
    ورواه الثعلبي أيضا (6/268 ، 7/37 ، 232 ، ) من طريق عبدالله بن روح المدائني المذكور في إسناد المؤلف عن شبابة بن سوار .
    تابعه مُحَمَّد بن عاصم فرواه أيضا (7/232 ) عن شبابة بن سوار ، رواه عن مُحَمَّد بن عاصم ابنُ أبي داود .

Salām had a corroborating report, as it was also narrated by al-Thaʿlabī (7/269) through the chain of transmission of Ismāʿīl ibn ʿAmr from Yūsuf ibn ʿAṭiyyah, who said: Hārūn ibn Kathīr narrated to us.
    It was also narrated (7/62, 8/119) through the chain of transmission of Ismāʿīl ibn ʿAmr from Yūsuf ibn ʿAṭiyyah from Hārūn ibn Kathīr with his chain of transmission.
    Al-Thaʿlabī also narrated it (6/268, 7/37, 232) through the chain of transmission of ʿAbdullāh ibn Rawḥ al-Madā'inī, mentioned in the author’s chain, from Shabābah ibn Siwār.
    He was corroborated by Muḥammad ibn ʿĀṣim, who also narrated it (7/232) from Shabābah ibn Siwār, as narrated by Ibn Abī Dāwūd from Muḥammad ibn ʿĀṣim.

وقد وقع في إسناد الثعلبي تصحيف كثير صوابه ما ذكرت .
    ورواه الثعلبي ( 7/325 ) من طريق أبي عصمة نوح بن أبي مريم الجامع عن زيد العمي عن أبي نضرة عن ابن عباس عن أُبَيّ بن كَعْب ..
    ومن طريق (9/109) اسباط بن اليسع عن يحي بن عبدالله السلمي عن نوح الجامع عن علي بن زيد عن زر عن أبي .

There are many transcription errors in al-Thaʿlabī’s chain, and the correct version is what I have mentioned.
    Al-Thaʿlabī also narrated it (7/325) through the chain of Abū ʿIṣmah Nūḥ ibn Abī Maryam al-Jāmiʿ from Zayd al-ʿAmī, from Abū Naḍrah, from Ibn ʿAbbās, from Ubayy ibn Kaʿb.
    It was also narrated (9/109) through the chain of Asbāṭ ibn al-Yasaʿ, from Yaḥyā ibn ʿAbdullāh al-Salmī, from Nūḥ al-Jāmiʿ, from ʿAlī ibn Zayd, from Zirr, from Ubayy.
    ومن طريق (9/28 ، 10/34) سعيد ( او سعد ) بن حفص عن معقل بن عبيدالله عن عكرمة بن خالد عن سعيد بن جبير عن ابن عباس عن أُبَيّ بن كَعْب .
    ورواه (9/92، 10/43) من طريق ابن ساذة الكرابيسي عن أحمد بن مُحَمَّد بن الحسين عن مُحَمَّد بن يحي عن مسلم بن قتيبة عن شعبة عن عاصم بن بهدلة عن زر عن أُبَيّ بن كَعْب .

It was also narrated (9/28, 10/34) through the chain of Saʿīd (or Saʿd) ibn Ḥafṣ, from Maʿqil ibn ʿUbaydullāh, from ʿIkrimah ibn Khālid, from Saʿīd ibn Jubayr, from Ibn ʿAbbās, from Ubayy ibn Kaʿb.
    It was also narrated (9/92, 10/43) through the chain of Ibn Sādhah al-Karābīsī, from Aḥmad ibn Muḥammad ibn al-Ḥusayn, from Muḥammad ibn Yaḥyā, from Muslim ibn Qutaybah, from Shuʿbah, from ʿĀṣim ibn Bahdalah, from Zirr, from Ubayy ibn Kaʿb.
    ورواه أيضا (9/123 ، 10/58) من طريق مُحَمَّد بن الحسن الصبهاني عن مومل بن إسماعيل عن الثوري عن اسلم المنقري عن عبدالله بن عبدالرحمن بن ابزى عن أبيه عن أُبَيّ بن كَعْب ."
    It was also narrated (9/123, 10/58) through the chain of Muḥammad ibn al-Ḥasan al-Ṣabāḥānī, from Muʾammil ibn Ismāʿīl, from al-Thawrī, from Aslam al-Manqarī, from ʿAbdullāh ibn ʿAbd al-Raḥmān ibn Abzā, from his father, from Ubayy ibn Kaʿb.”
    قلتُ أنا أبو جعفر عمر الزهيري: وقال الأخ الفاضل أبو إسحاق البوكانوني في مقال له بعنوان ( الحديث الطويل المكذوب في فضائل السور ): ( الحمد لله والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله
    أما بعد ، فقد شحن كثير من المفسيرين ممن بضاعتهم في الحديث مزجاة تفاسيرهم بكثير من الأحاديث الضعيفة في فضائل السور ومن أشهر الوضاعين نوح بن ابي مريم الذي كان قاضيا على مرو والذي صرح بأنه وضع الأحاديث على النبي لما رأى الناس مشتغلين بفقه أبي حنيفة و مغازي ابن إسحاق.

I, Abū Jaʿfar ʿUmar al-Zuhayrī, said: And the honorable brother, Abū Isḥāq al-Būkanūnī, said in his article titled The Fabricated Lengthy Hadith on the Virtues of the Surahs:
    "All praise is due to Allah, and may peace and blessings be upon the Messenger of Allah.
    As for what follows, many of the exegetes whose knowledge of Hadith is scant have filled their exegeses with numerous weak hadiths on the virtues of the surahs. Among the most famous fabricators is Nūḥ ibn Abī Maryam, who was a judge in Marw, and who openly admitted to fabricating hadiths about the Prophet when he saw people occupied with the jurisprudence of Abu Hanifa and the expeditions of Ibn Isḥāq.
    ومن أشهر الأحاديث المكذوبة في فضائل السور : حديث أبي بن كعب الطويل الذي يذكر فضيلة كل سورة:
    قال الحافظ ابن الجوزي رحمه الله: ( أنبأنا عبد الوهاب بن المبارك قال أنبأنا محمد بن المظفر بن بكران قال أنبأنا أحمد بن محمد العتيقي قال أنبأنا يوسف بن الدخيل قال حدثنا أبو جعفر محمد ابن عمرو العقيلى قال حدثنى على بن الحسن بن عامر قال حدثنا محمد بن بكار قال حدثنا بديع بن حبان أبو الخليل قال حدثنا على بن زيد بن جدعان وعطاء ابن أبى ميمونة كلاهما عن زر بن حبيش عن أبى بن كعب قال: قال لى رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم " يا أبى من قرأ فاتحة الكتاب أعطى من الاجر فذكر سورة سورة وثواب تاليها إلى آخر القرآن ".

Among the most famous fabricated hadiths on the virtues of the surahs is the lengthy hadith of Ubayy ibn Kaʿb, which mentions the merit of each surah.
    Al-Ḥāfiẓ Ibn al-Jawzī, may Allah have mercy on him, said: ‘ʿAbd al-Wahhāb ibn al-Mubārak informed us, who said: Muḥammad ibn al-Muẓaffar ibn Bukrān informed us, who said: Aḥmad ibn Muḥammad al-ʿAtīqī informed us, who said: Yūsuf ibn al-Dukhayl informed us, who said: Abū Jaʿfar Muḥammad ibn ʿAmr al-ʿUqaylī informed us, who said: ʿAlī ibn al-Ḥasan ibn ʿĀmir informed us, who said: Muḥammad ibn Bakkār informed us, who said: Badīʿ ibn Ḥibbān Abū al-Khalīl informed us, who said: ʿAlī ibn Zayd ibn Judʿān and ʿAṭāʾ ibn Abī Maymūnah, both narrated from Zirr ibn Ḥubaysh from Ubayy ibn Kaʿb, who said: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said to me: ‘O Ubayy, whoever recites Fātiḥat al-Kitāb (the Opening of the Book) will be granted a reward,’ and then he mentioned surah by surah and the reward for its reciter until the end of the Qur'an.’"
    أنبأنا المبارك بن خيرون بن عبدالملك قال أحمد بن الحسن بن خيرون قال أنبأنا أبو طاهر محمد بن على بن العلاف قال أنبأنا عثمان بن محمد الآدمى قال أنبأنا أبو بكر بن أبى داود السجستاني إذنا قال حدثنا محمد بن عاصم قال حدثنا شبابة بن سوار قال حدثنا محمد (*) بن عبد الواحد عن على بن زيد بن جدعان وعطاء ابن أبى ميمونة عن زر بن حبيس [ حبيش ] عن أبى بن كعب قال:
    Al-Mubārak ibn Khayrūn ibn ʿAbd al-Malik informed us, who said: Aḥmad ibn al-Ḥasan ibn Khayrūn informed us, who said: Abū Ṭāhir Muḥammad ibn ʿAlī ibn al-ʿAllāf informed us, who said: ʿUthmān ibn Muḥammad al-Ādamī informed us, who said: Abū Bakr ibn Abī Dāwūd al-Sijistānī informed us by permission, who said: Muḥammad ibn ʿĀṣim narrated to us, who said: Shabābah ibn Siwār narrated to us, who said: Muḥammad (*) ibn ʿAbd al-Wāḥid narrated to us from ʿAlī ibn Zayd ibn Judʿān and ʿAṭāʾ ibn Abī Maymūnah, from Zirr ibn Ḥubaysh, from Ubayy ibn Kaʿb, who said:
    " إن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم عرض على القرآن في النسة التى يات [ مات ] فيها مرتين وقال إن جبريل عليه السلام أمرنى أن أقرأ عليك القرآن وهو يقرئك السلام.
    فقال أبى فقلت لما قرأ على رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم كما [ أ ] كانت لى خاصة فحصنى بثواب القرآن مما علمك الله وأطلعك عليه ؟ قال نعم يا أبى أيما مسلم قرأ فاتحة الكتاب أعطى من الاجر كأنما قرأ ثلثى القرآن وأعطى من الاجر كأنما تصدق على كل مؤمن ومؤمنة، ومن قرأ آل عمران أعطى بكل آية منها أمانا على جسر جهنم، ومن قرأ سورة النساء أعطى من الاجر كأنما تصدق على كل من ورثه ميراثا، ومن قرأ المائدة أعطى عشر حسنات ومحى عنه عشر سيئات ورفع له عشر درجات بعدد كل يهودى ونصراني تنفس في الدنيا، ومن قرأ سورة الانعام صلى عليه سبعون ألف ملك، ومن قرأ الاعراف جعل الله بينه وبين إبليس (1)، ومن قرأ الانفال أكون له شفيعا وشاهدا وبرئ من النفاق، ومن قرأ يونس أعطى من الاجر عشر حسنات بعدد من كذب بيونس وصدق به وبعدد من غرق مع فرعون، ومن قرأ سورة هود أعطى من الاجر عشر حسنات بعدد من صدق نوح وكذب به، وذكر في كل سورة ثواب تاليها إلى آخر القرآن ".

"The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) presented the Qur'an to me in the year he passed away, twice. He said, 'Gabriel (peace be upon him) commanded me to recite the Qur'an to you, and he conveys his greetings to you.' Ubayy said, 'I asked, since the Messenger of Allah recited the Qur'an to me specifically, does that mean I am given special merit in terms of the rewards of the Qur'an that Allah has taught you and made you aware of?' He said, 'Yes, O Ubayy, any Muslim who recites Fātiḥat al-Kitāb is given the reward as if he has recited two-thirds of the Qur'an, and he is given the reward as if he has given charity on behalf of every believing man and woman. Whoever recites Āl ʿImrān is granted safety for every verse of it on the bridge over Hellfire. Whoever recites Sūrat al-Nisāʾ is given the reward as if he has given charity on behalf of everyone who inherits any inheritance. Whoever recites Sūrat al-Māʾidah is given ten good deeds, ten sins are erased, and his rank is elevated by ten levels, equal to the number of every Jew and Christian who breathes in the world. Whoever recites Sūrat al-Anʿām, seventy thousand angels pray for him. Whoever recites Sūrat al-Aʿrāf, Allah places between him and Iblīs [Satan] a barrier. Whoever recites Sūrat al-Anfāl, I will be his intercessor and witness, and he will be free from hypocrisy. Whoever recites Sūrat Yūnus, he is given ten good deeds equal to the number of those who denied Yūnus and believed in him and equal to those who drowned with Pharaoh. Whoever recites Sūrat Hūd is given ten good deeds for each person who believed in Nūḥ and for each one who denied him.' He then mentioned the reward of reciting each surah until the end of the Qur'an."
    قال ابن الجوزي :هذا حديث فضائل السور مصنوع بلا شك، وفى إسناد الطريق الاول بديع.قال الدارقطني: وهو متروك، وفى الطريق الثاني مخلد (2) بن عبد الواحد قال ابن حبان: منكر الحديث جدا ينفرد بمناكير لا تشبه أحاديث الثقاة،
    Ibn al-Jawzī said: "This is a fabricated hadith on the virtues of the surahs, without a doubt. In the chain of transmission of the first path, there is Badīʿ. Al-Dāraquṭnī said: He is abandoned, and in the second path, there is Mukhallad ibn ʿAbd al-Wāḥid, about whom Ibn Ḥibbān said: He narrates very reprehensible hadiths that are unparalleled by the narrations of trustworthy narrators.
    وقد اتفق بديع ومخلد على رواية هذا الحديث عن على بن زيد، وقد قال أحمد ويحيى: على بن زيد ليس بشئ.
    Badīʿ and Mukhallad agreed on narrating this hadith from ʿAlī ibn Zayd, and both Aḥmad and Yaḥyā said: ʿAlī ibn Zayd is worthless.
    وبعد هذا فنفس الحديث يدل على أنه مصنوع فإنه قد استفز [ استنفد ] السور وذكر في كل واحدة ما يناسبها من الثواب بكلام ركيك في نهاية البرودة لا يناسب كلام رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم.) انتهى
    Moreover, the hadith itself shows clear signs of fabrication, for it exhausts the surahs, mentioning a reward for each one with poor language, utterly cold and unbefitting the speech of the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him)." End quote.
    و قال رحمه الله كذلك: ( وقد فرق هذا الحديث أبو إسحاق الثعلبي في تفسيره فذكر عند كل سورة منه ما يخصها وتبعه أبو الحسن الواحدى في ذلك ولا أعجب منهما لانهما ليسامن أصحاب الحديث، وإنما عجبت من أبى بكر بن أبى داود كيف فرقه على كتابه الذى صنفه في فضائل القرآن وهو يعلم أنه حديث محال، ولكن شره جمهور المحدثين فإن من عادتهم تنفيق حديثهم ولو بالبواطيل، وهذا قبيح منهم لانه قد صح عن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم أنه قال: " من حدث عنى حديثا يرى أنه كذب فهو أحد الكاذبين ". ) إنتهى وبهذا انتهى النقل عن أبي إسحاق البوكانوني
    And he, may Allah have mercy on him, also said: “This hadith was divided by Abū Isḥāq al-Thaʿlabī in his tafsir (exegesis), where he mentioned the specific part for each surah, and Abū al-Ḥasan al-Wāḥidī followed him in this. I am not surprised by them, as they are not from the scholars of Hadith. However, I am surprised by Abū Bakr ibn Abī Dāwūd, who spread this hadith throughout his book that he compiled on the virtues of the Qur'an, knowing full well that it is an absurd hadith. But this is the unfortunate habit of the majority of the Hadith transmitters, as they often promote their hadiths even if they are false. This is a shameful practice on their part because it has been authentically reported from the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) that he said: ‘Whoever narrates a hadith from me, knowing that it is false, is one of the liars.’” End quote. And with this, the transmission from Abū Isḥāq al-Būkanūnī concludes.
    (*) قلت أنا أبو جعفر الزهيري: هنا وقع تصحيف في نسخة أخونا أبو إسحاق البوكانوني فاسم الراوي ليس محمد بل مخلد ويدل عليه امران الأول انه هو من رواه في ذلك الطريق عن علي بن زيد وابن الحوزي بعد أن ساق الطريقين تعرَّض لهذه الطريق فأعله بمخلد الرواي له عن علي بن زيد والأمر الثاني أن الدكتور أحمد بن فارس السلوم ذكر هذه الطريق في تخريجه وذكر الراوي باسم مخلد بن عبد الواحد.
    (*) I, Abū Jaʿfar al-Zuhayrī, say: There is a transcription error in the version of our brother Abū Isḥāq al-Būkanūnī, for the name of the narrator is not Muḥammad, but Mukhallad. This is indicated by two things: first, he is the one who narrated this in that chain from ʿAlī ibn Zayd, and Ibn al-Jawzī, after listing both chains, critiqued this chain due to Mukhallad, the one narrating it from ʿAlī ibn Zayd. The second is that Dr. Aḥmad ibn Fāris al-Sallūm mentioned this chain in his analysis and referred to the narrator as Mukhallad ibn ʿAbd al-Wāḥid.
    قلتُ أنا أبو جعفر الزهيري : هذا الحديث الطويل في فضائل السور موضوع وعلامات الوضع ظاهرة على متنه من المبالغة وركاكة الألفاظ - وأسانيده مهلهلة ومر نقل الحكم بوضعه عن عدد من أئمة الحديث رحمهم الله.
    I, Abū Jaʿfar al-Zuhayrī, also say: This lengthy hadith on the virtues of the surahs is fabricated, and the signs of fabrication are evident in its text due to its exaggeration and the weakness of its language. Its chains of transmission are weak and disjointed, and numerous Hadith scholars, may Allah have mercy on them, have already declared it to be fabricated.”
    وهذا ذِكْرُ متن الحديث الطويل هذا فقد قال الدكتور الفاضل أحمد بن فارس السلوم بعد تخريجه الحديث: ( وبعد / فلأن الوقوف على هذا لحديث الطويل عزيز المنال أسوقه بتمامه من فضائل القرآن للمستغفري إتماما للفائدة.
    And here is the text of this lengthy hadith, as Dr. Ahmad ibn Fāris al-Sallūm stated after his detailed examination of the hadith:
    “Afterward, because it is rare to come across the full text of this lengthy hadith, I present it in its entirety from Faḍā'il al-Qur'ān by al-Mustaghfiri for the sake of completeness:
    قال المستغفري : ( حديث جامع عن أُبَيّ بن كَعْب رضي الله عنه عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم في فضائل جميع سور القرآن ، وفي إسناده مقال.
    Al-Mustaghfiri said: (A comprehensive hadith narrated from Ubayy ibn Kaʿb (may Allah be pleased with him) from the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) regarding the virtues of all the surahs of the Qur'an, and its chain of transmission contains criticism):
    - أَخبرنا أبو الفضل أحمد بن مُحَمَّد بن كلثوم الغياثي الصائغ بمرو أنا أبو بكر مُحَمَّد بن أحمد بن حاتم الدارودي أنا عبدالله بن روح المدائني نا شبابة بن سوار الفزاري نا مخلد بن عبدالواحد البصري عن علي بن زيد وعن عطاء بن أبي ميمونة عن زِر بن حُبَيْش عن أُبَيّ بن كَعْب أن رسول الله صلى الله عليهوسلم كان يقرأ عليَّ القرآن في كل سنة مرة فلما كان في السنة التي مات فيها أتاه جبريل صلوات الله عليه فقال له : اقرأ القرآن عى أبي مرتين وهو يقرئك السلام وما أرى ذلك إلا اقتراب أجلي فلما قرأ علي القرآن قلت يا رسول الله كما كانت خاصة لي قراءة القرآن فخصني بثواب القرآن مما علمك الله وأطلعك عليه ، قال : نعم ، يا أبي أيما مسلم قرأ بفاتحة القرآن أعطي من الأجر كأنما تصدق على كل مؤمن ومؤمنة .
    Abū al-Faḍl Aḥmad ibn Muḥammad ibn Kulthūm al-Ghiyāthī, the goldsmith, of Marw informed us: Abū Bakr Muḥammad ibn Aḥmad ibn Ḥātim al-Dārūdī informed us: ʿAbdullāh ibn Rawḥ al-Madā'inī narrated to us: Shabābah ibn Siwār al-Fazārī narrated to us: Mukhallad ibn ʿAbd al-Wāḥid al-Baṣrī narrated to us from ʿAlī ibn Zayd and ʿAṭāʾ ibn Abī Maymūnah, from Zirr ibn Ḥubaysh, from Ubayy ibn Kaʿb, that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) used to recite the Qur'an to me once every year. When it was the year in which he passed away, Gabriel (peace be upon him) came to him and said: 'Recite the Qur'an to Ubayy twice, and he conveys to you his greetings of peace.' He (the Prophet) said: 'I perceive this as a sign of my approaching death.' When he recited the Qur'an to me, I said: 'O Messenger of Allah, since the recitation of the Qur'an was made specific to me, then specify for me the reward of the Qur'an from what Allah has taught you and revealed to you.' He said: 'Yes, O Ubayy. Any Muslim who recites Fātiḥat al-Kitāb (the Opening of the Book) is given a reward as if he has given charity on behalf of every believing man and woman.'
    وقال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم من قرأ سورة البقرة أعطي من الأجر كالمرابط في سبيل الله سنة لا يسكن روعته .
    The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) also said: 'Whoever recites Sūrat al-Baqarah is given a reward as if he were stationed as a guard in the path of Allah for a whole year, and his fear will not be diminished.'
    - وقال : يا أبي مر المسلمين أن يتعلموا سورة البقرة ، فإن تعلمها بركة وتركها حسرة ولا تستطيعها البطلة ، قلت يا رسول الله وما البطلة ؟ قال السحرة .
    He (the Prophet) said: 'O Ubayy, command the Muslims to learn Sūrat al-Baqarah, for learning it is a blessing, abandoning it is a source of regret, and the sorcerers cannot overpower it.' I asked: 'O Messenger of Allah, what are the sorcerers (al-baṭalah)?' He said: 'The magicians.'”

بقية الكلام على هذا الرابط، وإن شاء الله تتيسر ترجمة بقية الموضوع:
    https://www.kulalsalafiyeen.com/vb/showthread.php?t=51229
    د. أحـمـد اللَّيثـي
    رئيس الجمعية الدولية لمترجمي العربية
    تلك الدَّارُ الآخرةُ نجعلُها للذين لا يُريدون عُلُوًّا فى الأَرضِ ولا فَسادا والعاقبةُ للمتقين.

فَعِشْ لِلْخَيْرِ، إِنَّ الْخَيْرَ أَبْقَى ... وَذِكْرُ اللهِ أَدْعَى بِانْشِغَالِـي

يعمل...