• الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة
  • عبدالرحمن السليمان
    عضو مؤسس، أستاذ جامعي
    • May 2006

_MD_RE: تهانينا الخالصة للحلة الجميلة

<p align="center"><strong><font size="4">Test voor Tarek om de breedte van het blad te bekijken<br /><br />Dit is de perfecte breedte<br />_________________________________________________ __________</font></strong></p>

تعليق

• tarck
      عضو منتسب
      • May 2006

Dear Abied, all,<br /><br />I've been able to modify the functions so that the whole page is used as told.<br />This means that  in this area no side blocks can be activated.<br /><br />The forum will use now the whole dedicated place available without modifing any graphics<br /><br />questions? just posted here and I'll see what I can do.<br /><br />Regards<br />Tarck El Fassi

تعليق

• عبدالرحمن السليمان
        عضو مؤسس، أستاذ جامعي
        • May 2006

<p align="center"><strong><font size="4">Nice done Brother Tarek<br />We do not need blocks on this page<br />Shukran Jazilan</font></strong></p>

تعليق

• tarck
          عضو منتسب
          • May 2006

<p>With pleasure, anyway if you don't need any block on this pages no problem.<br />If you ever need to have a block later this is also still possible, I made that the the forum will fit in the space that is available, means : as you can see now there is no space used for blocks, so the forum will use the whole page, if you activate later a block then the forum will deduct the place used for the block and will use the rest to display the forum.<br /><br />Another question, I had sent you another (latest version) of the header logo with the drawing of the earth, can we use it? can you check with the person in charge to sent me this, since I haven't got any reply on my mails.</p>

تعليق

• عبدالرحمن السليمان
            عضو مؤسس، أستاذ جامعي
            • May 2006

<p><font size="5"><strong>الإخوة والأخوات الأعضاء،<br />السلام عليكم،<br />كما تقرؤون أعلاه، تم حل مشكلة عرض الصفحة. وبذلك نكون انتهينا من تصميم وتنصيب الصفحة الرئيسية ضمن الاتفاق مع مهندس الموقع.<br />هنالك بعض الملاحظات مثل صعوبة قراءة اسم العضو (التي أشار إليها الأخ محمد ماهر)، وسنبحث لها عن حل سنجده بمشيئة الله.<br />ولن ندخر جهدا في البحث عن مزايا تقنية وفنية جديدة تزيد من مهنية الموقع من جهة، وجماليته من جهة أخرى.<br />وشكرا لكم جميعا على صبركم،<br />وتحية طيبة عطرة.</strong></font></p>

تعليق

• JHassan
              عضو مؤسس، مترجم مستقل
              • May 2006

<p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt; direction: rtl; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: center" align="center"><b><span lang="AR-SA" style="font-size: 14pt; font-family: &quot;traditional arabic&quot;; mso-ascii-font-family: georgia; mso-hansi-font-family: georgia; mso-fareast-language: zh-tw"><p> </p></span></b></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt; direction: rtl; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: center" align="center"><b><span lang="AR-SA" style="font-size: 14pt; font-family: &quot;traditional arabic&quot;; mso-ascii-font-family: georgia; mso-hansi-font-family: georgia; mso-fareast-language: zh-tw">جهود مباركة إن شاء الله. <p></p></span></b></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt; direction: rtl; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: center" align="center"><span dir="ltr" style="font-size: 14pt; mso-fareast-language: zh-tw">May Allah bless you, Dr. Abied and Bro. Tarek</span><span dir="rtl"></span><span lang="AR-SA" style="font-size: 14pt; font-family: &quot;simplified arabic&quot;; mso-fareast-language: zh-tw"><span dir="rtl"></span><span style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </span><p></p></span></p><p align="center"></p>
              جميلة حسن
              وما من كاتـب إلا سيفنى ****** ويبقي الدهر ما كتبت يداه
              فلا تكتب بكفك غير شيء ****** يسرك في القيامة أن تـراه

تعليق

يعمل...