• عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة
  • ياسين خ. بحبوح
    عضو منتسب
    • Jul 2006

خطاب تعريف

السلام عليكم
    أحاول ترجمة مصطلح خطاب تعريف, و لم أتوصل إلى ترجمة دقيقة له. بحثت عن هذا المصطلح فوجدت هذين التعبيرين:
    letter of introduction و cover letter!
    فهل أحدهما صح؟ أم ثمة مرادف آخر؟

مع الشكر الجزيل
    لا لنشر ثقافة القطيع...
  • ahmed_allaithy
    رئيس الجمعية
    • May 2006

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة Yasceine_Bahbouh مشاهدة المشاركة
    السلام عليكم
    أحاول ترجمة مصطلح خطاب تعريف, و لم أتوصل إلى ترجمة دقيقة له. بحثت عن هذا المصطلح فوجدت هذين التعبيرين:
    letter of introduction و cover letter!
    فهل أحدهما صح؟ أم ثمة مرادف آخر؟

مع الشكر الجزيل
    letter of introduction is used to write to a connection to refer a candidate for employment or to request career assistance. In many cases, the letter can be sent via email, because that's the quickest and easiest way to connect.

Another type of letter of introduction is used to write to someone introducing yourself and asking them to refer you to a job opportunity or requesting assistance with a job search. Review a sample referral letter.
    Letter of Introduction Sample

Dear Bob, (this type of letter is typically sent to someone you know well)
    I'm writing to introduce you to Janice Dolan. I know Janice through the Brandon Theater Group, where, as you know, I am the technical director. Janice and I worked together on several local theater projects.
    Janice is interested in relocating to the San Francisco area in the near future and would appreciate any recommendations you could offer her for conducting a job search for a theater position and any help you can provide with the logistics of relocating to California.
    I've attached her resume for your review and you can contact her at janicedolan@email.com or 555-555-5555. Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide. Sincerely,

Your Signature

Your Name
    د. أحـمـد اللَّيثـي
    رئيس الجمعية الدولية لمترجمي العربية
    تلك الدَّارُ الآخرةُ نجعلُها للذين لا يُريدون عُلُوًّا فى الأَرضِ ولا فَسادا والعاقبةُ للمتقين.

فَعِشْ لِلْخَيْرِ، إِنَّ الْخَيْرَ أَبْقَى ... وَذِكْرُ اللهِ أَدْعَى بِانْشِغَالِـي

تعليق

• ياسين خ. بحبوح
      عضو منتسب
      • Jul 2006

شكراً أخي د. أحمد,
      كأنك تقول أن المرادف لهذا المصطلح هو Letter of Introduction؟
      أليس كذلك؟

مع الشكر
      لا لنشر ثقافة القطيع...

تعليق

• ahmed_allaithy
        رئيس الجمعية
        • May 2006

نعم أخي الكريم.
        د. أحـمـد اللَّيثـي
        رئيس الجمعية الدولية لمترجمي العربية
        تلك الدَّارُ الآخرةُ نجعلُها للذين لا يُريدون عُلُوًّا فى الأَرضِ ولا فَسادا والعاقبةُ للمتقين.

فَعِشْ لِلْخَيْرِ، إِنَّ الْخَيْرَ أَبْقَى ... وَذِكْرُ اللهِ أَدْعَى بِانْشِغَالِـي

تعليق

يعمل...
        X