• الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة
  • خلود حمدى الحباشنة
    عضو منتسب
    • May 2010

ترجمة أحاديث_محاولات مبتدئة

I am posting a sample of two literary enlightenment s of my own translations,quoted from the prophetic traditions of our Apostle Muhammad, peace be upon him, he informed his nation not to nominate the Hijri month of fasting by the mere term of; Ramadan, instead it should be said, the month of Ramadan, for the fact that the very nomination of the term Ramadan is solely meant to be one of Exalted Allah Attributes.
    In the same field; the Apostle Muhammad, peace be upon him said; Do not call the Grapes with the term Vine, for the fact that this very nomination is designated for the generosity of the believer,'s heart.
  • خلود حمدى الحباشنة
    عضو منتسب
    • May 2010

Second participation

[align=left]The Invocation of devoutness
    Allahoma;
    Guide me among the ones that Thee had guided.
    Restore me to health among the ones that Thee had healed.
    Care about me among the ones that Thee had patronized.
    Bless the donations that Thee have granted me.
    Shield me from Thy preordained injury, for only Thee do ordain and never been ordained.
    Verily, the ones that Thee watch over; would never be humiliated.
    While the ones that Thee antagonize; would never become strong.
    Blessed be our Creator.
    Exalted be our Creator.
    We ask for Thy forgiveness, and in repentance we turn to Thee[/align]

تعليق

• خلود حمدى الحباشنة
      عضو منتسب
      • May 2010

ترجمة حديث_محاولات مبتدئة

The Apostle Muhammad, peace be upon him, said:
      When a Muslim worshiper whoever invokes Exalted Allah inwardly for the goodness of a brother in Allah Glory, an angle would soon say: You too will have the same goodness equally.

تعليق

• ahmed_allaithy
        رئيس الجمعية
        • May 2006

Dear Khuloud,
        This translations includes a number of spelling, grammatical and sylistic mistakes.
        You may also add the Arabic source text for comparison.
        د. أحـمـد اللَّيثـي
        رئيس الجمعية الدولية لمترجمي العربية
        تلك الدَّارُ الآخرةُ نجعلُها للذين لا يُريدون عُلُوًّا فى الأَرضِ ولا فَسادا والعاقبةُ للمتقين.

فَعِشْ لِلْخَيْرِ، إِنَّ الْخَيْرَ أَبْقَى ... وَذِكْرُ اللهِ أَدْعَى بِانْشِغَالِـي

تعليق

• خلود حمدى الحباشنة
          عضو منتسب
          • May 2010

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته dear sir
          will you delete it.
          with respect

تعليق

• خلود حمدى الحباشنة
            عضو منتسب
            • May 2010

[align=center]A prophetic tradition[/align]
            [align=left]The Apostle Muhammad, peace be upon him, said;
            When a Muslim worshiper invokes Exalted Allah inwardly for
            the goodness of a brother, an angle would soon say;
            You will have the same goodness equally[/align]

تعليق

• خلود حمدى الحباشنة
              عضو منتسب
              • May 2010

ترجمة حديث شريف

قال سيدنا محمد صلى اللة علية وسلم
              كفى بك اثما ان لا تزال مخاصما
              Our Apostle Muhammad, peace be upon him, said;
              'It is fair enough for a fellow who insists on being a quarrel-some to be burdened with guilt.

تعليق

• خلود حمدى الحباشنة
                عضو منتسب
                • May 2010

ترجمة حديث شريف

قال سيدنا محمد صلى اللة عليه وسلم
                مثلى كمثل رجل استوقد نارا فلما اضاءت ما حوله جعل الفراش وهذه الدواب التى يقعن فى النار يقعن فيها, فجعل الرجل يزعهن ويغلبنه فيقتحمن فيها, فانا آخذ بحجزكم عن النار وانتم تقتحمون فيها.
                [align=left]Our Apostle Muhammad, peace be upon him, said;

I am similar to a man who kindled a fire, and when it lightened all around him, its illumination let the butterflies and the creepy that often fall in it, truly fall in it. So the man set to hold them back but they gained a victory over him by plunging into it.Verily I am taking it upon myself to interpose you from the fire, while you are plunging into it[/align].

تعليق

• ahmed_allaithy
                  رئيس الجمعية
                  • May 2006

الأخت الفاضلة الأستاذ خلود
                  هذه ترجمة أشبه بترجمة الطلاب أو المبتدئين في الترجمة، ولا يصح أن يتصدى هؤلاء لترجمة الأحاديث النبوية، أو القيام بالترجمة الدينية عمومًا. فهذه ترجمة مليئة بالأغلاط؛ ولهذا أدمجت المداخلات تحت موضوع واحد مع تغيير عنوان الموضوع.

كذلك كيف تيقنتِ من أن رمضان من أسماء الله الحسنى، لتنسبي هذا الكلام للنبي صلى الله عليه وسلم؟
                  هذا القول إنما هو من حديث أبي معشر نجيح ، وهو ضعيف، ولا يحتج به.
                  وهو أيضًا وارد في "الكافي" و "من لا يحضره الفقيه" و "وسائل الشيعة" و "مستدرك الوسائل" وكلها كتب لا يصح الاحتجاج بها عند أهل السنة والجماعة.

أما قولك في العنب والكرم فهذا من حديث في الصحيحين عن أبي هريرة مرفوعًا. ولكن الفرق بين معنى العنب والكرم في العربية، ليس الفرق ذاته بين grapes و vine في الإنجليزية. فيرجى الانتباه.

وقد تبينتُ بعد النقل والتغيير إلى أن هذه ترجماتك الشخصية حسب ما ذكرتِ عاليه. ونصيحتي أن تترجمي في غير الموضوعات الدينية أولاً لمدة لا تقل عن خمس سنوات، وخلالها تكثرين من القراءة في النصوص الدينية المكتوبة بالإنجليزية ابتداءً، وتترجمين منها إلى العربية، وكذلك تطالعين الترجمات الإنجليزية التي يقوم بها محترفون ومتخصصون في الترجمة الدينية حتى تستوي لديك الملكة اللغوية. وبعد ذلك يمكنك المحاولة. أما البدء بهذه الطريقة فسيطول عليكِ الطريق، وسيزهد من يمكنه تصويب ترجماتك في مساعدتك لأن الجهد المطلوب للشرح يكفي لكتابة مجلدات.

دمتِ في طاعة الله.
                  د. أحـمـد اللَّيثـي
                  رئيس الجمعية الدولية لمترجمي العربية
                  تلك الدَّارُ الآخرةُ نجعلُها للذين لا يُريدون عُلُوًّا فى الأَرضِ ولا فَسادا والعاقبةُ للمتقين.

فَعِشْ لِلْخَيْرِ، إِنَّ الْخَيْرَ أَبْقَى ... وَذِكْرُ اللهِ أَدْعَى بِانْشِغَالِـي

تعليق

يعمل...